Chad Johnson’s Daughter: ‘I Will Always Love My Dad & Evelyn” [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 16, 2012
Chad Johnson’s oldest daughter Jicyra Johnson supports her dad and stepmom Evelyn Lozada.
Although Johnson was arrested and charged with domestic violence after Lozada accused him of head-butting her on August 11. Jicyra is not taking sides or getting involved.
Johnson’s daughter simply wants the world to know that she loves both of them.
When a Twitter follower asked Jicyra and Evelyn’s daughter Shaniece if they would remain friends, Jicyra tweeted, “Forever & Always. I love my sister.” Shaniece tweeted, “Always. I love her to death.”
Chad and Evelyn’s marriage imploded last Saturday after an argument over a condom receipt between the two ended with Lozada being treated at a hospital for a three-inch gash to her forehead. Johnson was charged for battery and released on $2,500 bond on August 12.
It’s been a rough week for the Johnson family. A day after Ochocinco was arrested he was cut by the Miami Dolphins. VH1 cancelled their reality show and Lozada filed for divorce the following day. Johnson lost his lucrative endorsement deal with Zico Coconut Water.
More from Rucuss
- Chad Johnson Wants Evelyn Lozada Back! [Details]
- Vh1 Pulls ‘Ev & Ocho’ Show From It’s Fall Line Up [Details]
- Money Woes: NFL Player Chad Johnson Allegedly Facing Foreclosure! [Details]
- NFL Player Chad Johnson Cut From Miami Dolphins, a Day After Arrest
- Chad Johnson, Evelyn Lozada 911 Call Released By Police [Audio]
- Evelyn Lozada’s First Interview: ‘He Made a Bad Choice that Destroyed His Life’ [Video]