Chad Johnson Wants Evelyn Lozada Back! [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 16, 2012
Chad Johnson has had a rough week.
Johnson was charged with domestic abuse before being cut by the Miami Dolphins. His VH1 reality show was cancelled and his wife Evelyn Lozada filed for divorce after 41 days of marriage. And this all happened within 72 hours.
So it seems logical that Johnson needs someone in his corner for moral support. But instead of leaning on family, the 34-year old allegedly wants Lozada to be the one that comforts him.
“To say this has been a bad week for Chad would be a drastic understatement,” a source told RadarOnline. “He is desperate to win Evelyn back, so he feels he has at least one person on his team, but she is resolute that is NOT going to happen.”
The marriage imploded last Saturday after an argument over a condom receipt between the two ended with Lozada being treated at a hospital for a three-inch gash to her forehead. Johnson was charged with battery and released on $2,500 bond on Sunday.
“Chad has been tearfully calling and texting Ev, pouring his heart out to her and telling how sorry he is and how he has never loved anyone before as he loves her. But, it’s just too little too late. Evelyn will not tolerate being cheated on and being physically attacked and she has washed her hands of Chad for good.”
The source added,”She was desperately in love with him and ignored a lot of warning signs along the way, but now that she has finally woken up, she will not be taking any steps back and will not go back to him.”
More from Rucuss
- Vh1 Pulls ‘Ev & Ocho’ Show From It’s Fall Line Up [Details]
- Chad Johnson’s Daughter: ‘I Will Always Love My Dad & Evelyn” [Details]
- Chad Johnson Says He Had to Take the Fall for the Domestic Abuse Because Evelyn Was His Wife! [Details]
- Chad Johnson, Evelyn Lozada 911 Call Released By Police [Audio]
- Former NBA Player Eric Williams Takes Cheap Shots at Evelyn Lozada Over Domestic Dispute
- NFL Player Chad Johnson Cut From Miami Dolphins, a Day After Arrest