Chad Johnson Would Prefer Gay Men Not DM Him on Instagram [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 25, 2014
Former NFL player Chad Johnson is fed up with gay men sending him naked pictures through direct messages on Instagram.
That’s right, Ochocinco claims he gets lots of photos of butts on the social media site, and he’s not happy about it. He loves the photos of women but not the men.
Instagram recently started allowing users to privately message account holders, and Johnson allows his followers to send him photos. But he didn’t expect to receive so many from men. He shared his frustration on Twitter.
Johnson even shared some of the photos with his followers.
Johnson followed up the two screenshots with his opinion on how Instagram should fix the problem.
Johnson, later, clarified that he was only referring to men. He still wants women to continue to send him photos.
Once Johnson’s tweets went viral, one of the men Johnson tweeted about deactivated his Instagram account, while the other took his photos down.
There’s never a dull day with Johnson. Earlier this week, Ochocinco denied rumors that he was spreading herpes to women he met on social media. If you missed that, check out his tweets below.
We told ya, never a dull moment.
More from Rucuss
- The Thirst Is Real: Chad Johnson Flirts With Porsha Stewart On Twitter
- Teen Claims Chad Johnson Is His Father, Ochocinco Asks What’s His Mother’s Name
- Fling Alert: Chad Johnson and Erica Mena Flirt On Twitter! [Details]
- Chad Johnson Slams Evelyn Lozada on Twitter, Her Daughter Shaniece Goes Off! [Details]
- Chad Johnson To Work Out For CFL’s Montreal Alouettes
- Chad Ochocinco Calls Monogamy Impossible, Says He Still Loves Evelyn Lozada [Video]