Chad Johnson Hires Actress AJ Johnson As His Life Coach [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 3, 2012
Former NFL football player Chad Johnson and actress AJ Johnson were spotted having lunch in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
Many assumed the two were on a date. But as it turns out, Ochocinco hired the Baby Boy star as his life coach. AJ, who is now a lifestyle specialist, will help Ochocinco fix his life after being sentenced to a year of probation from a plea deal for his domestic violence case.
AJ has a program called The AJ Zone that puts together nutritional, fitness and lifestyle plans for her clients. Her services include lifestyle adjustment programs, nutritional counseling and retreats.
Chad tweeted,”As followers who in your life would you consider your Life Coach that helps you re-focus/focus on identifying and achieving your goals? Working with the great @THEAJZONE on getting my life back in the right space mentally, got a long way to go… “Tear Down to Rebuild.”
AJ also shared her meeting with Chad with her Twitters followers. She tweeted,”#amazingmoment when u realize how ur journey has prepared u for an assignment only God calls u to do! @ochocinco we have work 2 do but you fearlessly knowing this is MAJOR! Thnk u 4 ur trust/honesty/openess! I’m proud of u already!xo”
Photos via Euroweb & GlobalGrind
More from Rucuss
- Ochocinco Brings Sea Life into the Bedroom
- Photos of Chad Johnson’s Ex Evelyn Lozada’s Bloody Head Gash Injury Emerge
- Couple Alert: Is Evelyn Lozada Dating Dodgers Carl Crawford?!
- Couple Alert: Is Chad Johnson Dating Chef Lauren Popeil? [Photos]
- Chad Johnson Celebrates Divorce By Buying $300,000 Lamborghini [Photos]
- Chad Johnson Avoids Jail Time in Battery Case Against Evelyn Lozada [Details]