Chad Johnson, Evelyn Lozada 911 Call Released By Police [Audio]
Rucuss staffAugust 14, 2012
The 911 call made by the neighbor of Chad Johnson and Evelyn Lozada was released by the Broward Sheriff’s Office and Davie Police Department on Monday.
Lozada went to her next door neighbor’s house after she was allegedly head-butted by Johnson in their smart car last Saturday. The couple got into a heated argument after Lozada found a receipt for condoms in the trunk. Johnson was arrested and charged with simple battery and later released on $2,500 bond.
In the phone call, Lozada can be heard telling her neighbor, “He head-butted me.” The unnamed male neighbor wanted to police to come quick saying at one point, “I don’t want him to come in here and get mad at me.”
The neighbor described Lozada as having “a nice cut” to her forehead that possibly needed stitches. The neighbor requested police use discretion when arriving at the home.
“He’s a very high-profile person, so we’d like to keep this as quiet as possible,” he said. “We don’t need the news here.”
Johnson, 34, was cut by the Miami Dolphins a day after his arrest. Vh1 has also decided to cancel the Ev & Ocho Show that was scheduled to air on Sept. 3.
Listen to the call below.
More from Rucuss
- Chad Johnson Released From Jail, Looks Embarrassed at Bond Hearing [Video]
- NFL Player Chad Johnson Arrested For Domestic Violence [Details]
- Vh1 Pulls ‘Ev & Ocho’ Show From It’s Fall Line Up [Details]
- Chad Johnson Wants Evelyn Lozada Back! [Details]
- Chad Johnson’s Daughter: ‘I Will Always Love My Dad & Evelyn” [Details]
- Former NBA Player Eric Williams Takes Cheap Shots at Evelyn Lozada Over Domestic Dispute