Chad Johnson Celebrates Divorce By Buying $300,000 Lamborghini [Photos]
Rucuss staffSeptember 24, 2012
Former NFL football player Chad Johnson may be unemployed.
But that hasn’t stopped him from buying a new car. Johnson apparently needed a little cheering up after finalizing his divorce from Evelyn Lozada and avoiding jail time in his domestic battery case last week. So the 34-year old bought a $300,000 Lamborghini Aventador.
Johnson posted the photos below of his white Lambo on Instagram. Johnson also posted the caption,”Just grab the new Lamborghini Aventador from Alex Vega @theautofirm.”
Many speculated that Johnson was hurting for cash. After his domestic violence arrest, it was reported that he may lose his $400,000 Miami condo. According to Gossip Extra, Johnson hasn’t paid the $863 a month maintenance fee on his 16th floor pad located in Two Midtown Miami since 2009. He’s been notified that if he doesn’t pay the $28,703 balance he owes his condo will go into foreclosure.
Johnson has already accepted a $150,000 loan from two private investors in Palm Beach. He used a $350,000 house he bought one of his kids’ mother for collateral. He has until June 2015 to pay the principal back.
A Florida man has also placed a lien on another Florida home Johnson owns for a unpaid bill in the amount of $130,000. The man claims Johnson owes it for work he’s done to the property.
Let’s hope Johnson received this car for some kind of sponsorship deal.
More from Rucuss
- Chad Johnson Avoids Jail Time in Battery Case Against Evelyn Lozada [Details]
- Say What: Chad Johnson Says He’s Still Married! [Details]
- Evelyn Lozada Calls One of Chad Johnson’s Jumpoffs a ‘Goblin’ [Details]
- Basketball Wives Star Evelyn Lozada Is Pregnant! [Details]
- Basketball Wives Reunion Canceled After Evelyn Lozada Refuses To Film! [Details]
- Evelyn Lozada Does Her First Sexy Photo Shoot After Domestic Violence Dispute [Photos]