Celine Dion Selling Quebac Mansion For $29 Million! [Photos]
Rucuss staffMay 22, 2012
Canadian singer Celine Dion wants to sell her custom-built mansion.
But it will cost you a pretty penny to buy it. Try $29,655,500 to be exact. Dion and her husband Rene Angelil bult the expensive 24,000 square-foot mansion on a private island back in 2001.
The mansion, which is filled with anique furniture, has six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a stone wine cellar with tasting area, an elevator, an in-ground pool (with a pool house,), a grand staircase and game room. There is also 830,000 square feet of gated, secure private island that surrounds the property.
Dion is selling the French Normand Chateau-style home because of her commitments in Las Vegas. After taking a year off, Dion is back performing at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace. She performed five consecutive years of sold out shows before her break.
Check out photos via Joseph Montanaro of her mansion below.
More from Rucuss
- NFL Player Robert Griffin III Buys $2.5 Million Home in Virginia [Photos]
- Larsa Pippen Spotted Hanging At Future’s Miami Mansion [Details]
- Drake, Tyga, Blac Chyna & Kyle Jenner Caught Being Messy On Instagram
- Jennifer Hudson’s $2.6 Million Chicago Mansion [Photos]
- Beyonce Ready to Buy Mother Tina Knowles $6 Million Mansion in Houston [Photos]
- Rihanna Buys Brand New $12 Million Mansion in Los Angeles [Photos]