Celebrities Dazzle in Blue at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 16, 2012
Some of the biggest stars from around the world were in Beverly Hills for the Golden Globe Awards.
Many stars wore nude or pale pink dresses while some opted for a pop of color. Blue was the color of choice for some celebs in attendance. Sofia Vergara, Kelly Osbourne, Michelle Williams and Helen Mirren were looking pretty in different variations of blue on the red carpet.
Check out photos of celebs in their gorgeous blue gowns below.
Sofia Vergara looked stunning in a Verg Wang gown.
Kelly Osbourne wore a Zac Posen gown.
Sarah Michelle Gellar in Monique Lhuillier.
Freida Pinto in Prada.
More from Rucuss
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Celebs Look Flashy in Yellow at the Golden Globe Awards [Photos]
- Jane Fonda Put Young Stars To Shame At 2015 Golden Globes
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Pull Biggie/Tupac T-Shirt After Legal Threats
- Shoe-icide: Kelly Osbourne Rocks Ice Cream Cone Pumps! [Photos]
- FASHION WEEK: Beyonce Makes Surprise Appearance