Cee-Lo Green Pleads No Contest to Putting Ecstasy In a Woman’s Drink
Rucuss staffAugust 30, 2014
Cee-Lo Green avoided a potential jail sentence.
Former The Voice coach plead no contest to charges that he slipped a female friend MDMA on a date last year. In exchange for avoiding up to four years in jail for furnishing a controlled substance, Green was reportedly sentenced to three years probation, 360 hours of community service and 52 Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
Green was charged last year after a 33-year-old woman told police that he put an ecstasy pill in her drink. She woke up next to him in bed the next morning, naked and unsure of the night’s events.
Green’s lawyer told The Los Angeles Times that the two had “consensual relations.” No sex charges were filed, prosecutors said, due to a lack of evidence.
More from Rucuss
- Cee Lo Green Fails At Defending Himself Against Rape Charges [Details]
- Bobby Brown Arrested For DUI Again! [Details]
- Photoshopped or Not: Was Meagan Good Hacked?
- Amy Winehouse Died From Accidental Alcohol Poisoning
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Denies Beating Josie Harris, She Responds [Details]
- Terrence Howard’s Wife is Threatening to Release Sex Tapes! [Details]