Cee Lo Drops $10,000 at Indianapolis Strip Club!
Rucuss staffFebruary 5, 2012
Cee Lo Green reunited with Goodie Mob in Indianapolis this week.
Green partied with Khujo, T-Bro and Big Gripp during the Super Bowl festivities Wednesday night. They went to a few parties before they headed to a strip club around 1 a.m. Thursday morning. During their visit, Cee Lo requested a few lap dances from “the baddest b*tches in the club.” The group rewarded the ladies with $10,000 in cash, TMZ reports.
Goodie Mob wasn’t the only celebrities in attendance. There were a few NFL players getting a few lap dances, but their tips were no where in comparison to Cee Lo and crew.
Cee Lo is expected to join Madonna on stage during halftime of the Super Bowl. He will bring a ‘new sound’ to some of Madonna’s classic hits. Artists Nicki Minaj and MIA will also join Madonna onstage.
More from Rucuss
- Madonna Taps Cee-Lo Green For Super Bowl Surprise
- T.I. & Tiny Move Forward with Divorce [Details]
- Nicki Minaj Stops By Today Show, Performs Starships [Video]
- Birdman Will Bet $5 Million On New England Patriots To Win Super Bowl!
- 2012 Grammys: Check Out Nicki Minaj’s Controversial Performance [Video]
- FASHION WEEK: Nicki Minaj Looks Like a Colorful Fur Ball