Cassie Ventura is the New Face of Forever 21 [Photos]
Rucuss staffApril 12, 2013
Cassie Ventura may have just released her mixtape RockaByeBaby, but that hasn’t stopped her from modeling.
Cassie has been announced as the face of Forever 21’s Summer 2013 Forever L.A. collection. Grazia Daily debuted Cassie’s photos, which shows the singer in crop tops, leopard print trews, overall jumpers, and patterned sunglasses.
Cassie, who is signed to One Management, got her start modeling for Delia’s. She’s also appeared in campaigns for Calvin Klein One, Adidas, ASOS, Dimepiece Clothing, and Clean and Clear.
Check out more of Cassie’s looks below.
Photos via Forever 21 and Grazia Daily
More from Rucuss
- Diddy and Cassie Reportedly Break Up, Cops Called After Fight [Details]
- Trina, Rocsi Diaz, Teyana Taylor & More Help Cassie Celebrate Her 27th Birthday! [Photos]
- Diddy Puts a Ring on Cassie [Photos]
- J. Cole and Diddy Fight At VMA After Party, Cole Gets Kicked Out! [Details]
- Cassie Ventura Goes Off on Bloggers About Relationship With Diddy [Details]
- Diddy Finally Reveals He’s Dating Cassie Ventura [Details]