Cassie Covers “Illuminati Issue” of Idoll Magazine
Rucuss staffNovember 14, 2011
Cassie’s music career may not be taking off as she hoped, but her modeling continues to remain a steady form of income.
Cassie, who singed a deal with One Model Management, is featured in a full spread for Idoll Magazine’s fall/winter issue. The UK-based publication only releases magazines twice a year and she nabbed one of them.
Cassie, 25, goes for an edgy appeal with a hardcore twist. She poses in a variety of ensembles that includes leather, red furs, white feathered pieces and pearls. This is the “Illuminati Issue, The New Model Order.” The title of course is a play on the New World Order.
Check out the photos from Cassie’s photo shoot in Idoll Magazine.
More from Rucuss
- Fantasia Shows Off Weight Loss, Bares Her Stomach! [Photos]
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Rihanna Voted Sexiest Woman of the Year, Happy Brown Found Success
- Say What: White Model Poses as a African Queen in Fashion Editorial [Photos]
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Hang Out at Made In America Festival [Photos]
- Rihanna Debuts Sexy Wardrobe During Opening Night of ‘Diamonds’ World Tour [Photos]