Cash Money CEO Ronald ‘Slim’ Williams Buys Largest Mansion In South Florida [Photos]
Peaches GrantAugust 21, 2012
Cash Money CEO Ronald ‘Slim’ Williams reportedly bought the largest mansion in South Florida.
Williams paid $7.15 million for a 30,300 square foot mansion in Weston, Fla.’s triple-gated community know as Windmill Ranch, the Miami Herald reports. His new home features nine bedrooms, and 12 bathrooms.
Williams, who usually stays out the limelight, bought the estate under a company called S Vision LLC. Most involved in the deal were sworn to secrecy, as real estate agents were made to sign a 14-page confidentiality agreement. But the story was leaked to the press after real estate sources revealed that Williams was the owner of the home.
Slim, 45, co-founded Cash Money with his brother Bryan ‘Birdman’ Williams. The record label’s most successful artists include Lil Wayne, Drake and Nicki Minaj. Williams has an estimated net worth of $100 million.
Check out photos of the mansion below.
More from Rucuss
- Jas Prince Sues Cash Money Over Drake Earnings [Details]
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Lil Wayne Wants To Take Drake and Nicki Minaj Off Cash Money [Details]
- Safaree Talks Nicki Minaj Breakup, Remy Ma, & Meek Mill on ‘Wendy’ [Video]
- Birdman & Young Thug Reportedly Conspired to Kill Lil Wayne [Details]
- Diddy and Jay-Z Top Forbes Wealthiest Hip-Hop Artists