Carmelo and LaLa Anthony, Rachel Roy, Anna Wintour & More Attend Vogue & CFDA Awards
Rucuss staffNovember 15, 2011
Fashion designers and celebrities gathered for the 8th Annual CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund awards Monday night.
The fashion industry and celebs attended the event to find out who won the fund awards at the Skylight Soho in New York. Joseph Altuzarra, who was the youngest designer of the 10 nominees, won the big prize. Altuzarra was honored for his promise as an emerging talent with both start-up money ($300,000) and a mentorship from fashion industry leaders.
Check out a few pictures from last night’s event.
Wonderland Editor Julia Sarr Jamois and Creatures of the Wind designers Chris Peters and Shane Gabier
Designer Tracy Reese
Lala and Carmelo Anthony
Patrick Robinson with Vogue Editor Virginia Smith
(Photos via FashionBombDaily)
More from Rucuss
- Naomi Campbell Reacts to Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Vogue Cover [Video]
- LaLa Anthony, Carmelo Anthony, Monica & More Attend 5th & Mercer’s Pop Up Shop
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cover Vogue Magazine
- Dwyane Wade’s Stylist Says Russell Westbrook Needs To Pay Homage To Wade [Photos]
- FASHION WEEK: Nicki Minaj Looks Like a Colorful Fur Ball
- Nail Polish Addict: Scoop on Sally Hansen Fall Nail Color Collection