Canadian Rocker Anjulie Claims Beyonce Stole Her Video Concept
Rucuss staffDecember 23, 2013
Beyonce is still celebrating her self titled visual album being No.1 worldwide.
Just days ago, Bey celebrated her success with a private party at Dave & Busters in New York before hosting a Q&A session on Saturday night. Beyonce showed all 17 videos that came along with her new album, before she answered questions by fans.
But Canadian artist Anjulie hopes to put a damper in Bey’s celebration.
The rocker claims the Drunk In Love singer stole her video concept for Stand Behind The Music. She posted a sarcastic tweet with her video and Beyonce’s Superpower to prove her point.
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Ditches Long Wig For Short Hairdo! [Photos]
- Beyonce Screens Visual Album In New York, Hosts Q&A
- Beyonce’s Hair Gets Caught in Fan While Singing ‘Halo’ At Montreal Concert [Video]
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Beyonce Debuts Shorter Bob, Beyhive Not Feeling It! [Details]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]