Buy Kanye West’s Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes For Nearly $6,000! [Photos]
Rucuss staffMarch 2, 2012
Kanye West is known as one of the best dressed entertainers in the world.
So it comes as no surprise that when West designs a pair of shoes for a fashion designer they would sell like hotcakes. West designed a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti heels for his Donda fashion line that debuted at Paris Fashion Week last October. And now the pumps are finally on sale. But you’ll have to take a trip to Paris if you want to buy them.
Colette tweeted a photo of the shoes in its store.
Colette is selling the off-white shoe with an ankle cuff at its store in Paris for 4420 euros, which is a whopping $5,892.74. The middle class may not be able to buy them, but there are a few that don’t mind spending close to $6,000 on a pair of shoes.
If you’re interested in buying these shoes but don’t want to fly to Paris go here. Do you think they are worth the price?
More from Rucuss
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Shoe Collection [Photos]
- Paris Fashion Week: Kanye West Debuts Womenswear Spring/Summer 2012 Collection
- Get the Look: Khloe Kardashian Turns Heads in $49 Cocktail Dress [Photos]
- Trina Rocks Paper Dolls ‘Bad News Mesh’ Dress & Giuseppe Zanotti “Firewings” Sandals [Photos]
- Kim Kardashian Accuses YSL of Copying Kanye West’s Pablo Tour
- Pregnant Kim Kardashian Shows Off Thong in See-Through Dress! [Photos]