Britney Spears Wears $20,000 Sports Bra in New Commercial! [Photos]
Rucuss staffApril 13, 2012
Pop singer Britney Spears is endorsing the new dance game Twister Dance.
Spears recently shot a commercial for the dance game in which she wears some high-class workout gear. She wore a $20,000 sports bra from BodyRock Sport that has 18K gold skull tassels and is covered in Swarovski crystals. The limited edition, ‘Eternal Love’ racerback sports bra, is also made of French silk and nylon.
BodyRock Sport creator Kelly Dooley sat down with Fashionista and explained that her line specializes in high-end luxury. She said: “BodyRock Sport is a luxury lifestyle brand that caters to a particular type of women–those who have a little extra pep in their step, who are confident, unique, motivated and inspiring.”
More from Rucuss
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- 15 of the World’s Most Expensive Watches [Photos]
- Beats By Dre Partners With Fendi For Luxury Headphones
- Britney Spears Fan Bites Her Leg During Lap Dance
- Kanye West’s Yeezus Tour Merchandise Features Skulls & Confederate Flag [Photos]
- Rihanna Rocks See-Through Dress At CFDA Awards, Honored As Fashion Icon