Britney Spears Changes Mind, Will Be X Factor Judge [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 24, 2012
Britney Spears met with her conservatorship judge to discuss her X Factor contract.
Spears was in court with her fiancee Jason Trawick and her father Jamie Spears on March 22 to hash out the final details of her contract, Radar Online reports. It was reported that Spears rejected a $10 million deal with the show, holding out for $20 million. Once Fergie bailed on the Fox series, Spears and producers negotiated for a $15 million contract, which makes her the highest paid reality TV judge in the realm of ‘X Factor,’ ‘American Idol‘ and ‘The Voice.’
“Britney’s team is almost ready to sign the contract for her to become a judge on ‘X Factor,’” a source told Radar. “Before the contract is signed, the lawyers needed to get approval from Judge Reva Goetz, as all business transactions, contracts, etc., need to get formal approval.”
In Spears contract, she made sure she was able to schedule her traveling around her sons.
“She will travel out of state for auditions, as long as it doesn’t interfere with her custodial time with her sons,” a source told Radar. “The boys will be allowed to come to the set whenever Britney wants them there. Her sons are her number one priority. Jason has been heavily involved in the contract talks.”
A formal announcement is expected to be made within two weeks.
More from Rucuss
- Pauly D Signs Record Deal With 50 Cent
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Britney Spears’ Former Bodyguard Claims She Called Him a F-ggot When He Wouldn’t Sleep With Her
- Britney Spears and Jason Trawick Are Engaged!
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]
- Busted! Is Fantasia’s Baby Daddy Antwaun Cook Cheating?!?