Britney Spears and Jason Trawick Are Engaged!
Rucuss staffDecember 16, 2011
Britney Spears and Jason Trawick have decided to tie the knot.
Trawick proposed to Spears on his birthday on Thursday night in Los Angeles. A source told People, “He surprised her after she gave him his gifts and after they had cake last night.” Trawick gave her a Neil Lane ring.
The couple had been talking about marriage for quite some time. The two have been dating since 2009. Spears gave hints about her engagement on Twitter. Spears tweeted, “OMG. Last night Jason surprised me with the one gift I’ve been waiting for. Can’t wait to show you! SO SO SO excited!!!! Xxo”
On Access Hollywood Live Friday morning, host Billy Bush was texting with Trawick, who confirmed the news.
Spears, 30, and Trawick, 40, confirmed that they were dating and officially announced the end of their business relationship. Trawick was Spears agent at the time. In a joint statement they said they, “have decided to end their professional relationship and focus on their personal relationship.”
This will be Spears’ third marriage. She had a 55-hour Las Vegas union to childhood friend Jason Alexander in 2004, which later was annulled. She then married Kevin Federline and after 2½ years and two sons Preston, 6, and Jayden, 5, they divorced in 2006. This will be Trawick’s first marriage.
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Britney Spears’ Ex-Husband Is Dating Her Baby Daddy’s Baby Mama! [Details]
- Kim Kardashian Divorce: 5 Reasons Her Marriage Is A Sham
- Choreographer Wade Robson Accuses Michael Jackson of Sexual Abuse! [Details]
- Fantasia Renews Wedding Vows Over Christmas [Photos]
- Britney Spears’ Former Bodyguard Claims She Called Him a F-ggot When He Wouldn’t Sleep With Her
- Britney Spears Goes on Crime Spree in ‘Criminal’ Video