British Trader Alex Hope Spends $320,381 at a Nightclub in 3 Hours! [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 9, 2012
Alex Hope may have racked up one of the most expensive nightclub tabs in history.
The 23-year old UK foreign exchange trader had a bill of $320,381.65 after three hours of partying at the Playground Club in Liverpool’s Hilton Hotel. That amount averages $100,000 worth of drinking an hour. The Mirror reports Hope lavished his friends with a specially ordered 30-liter bottle of Ace of Spades champagne worth $200,000. He also had close to 50 other smaller bottles of alcohol that ranged from $780 to nearly $40,000.
Most of his bar tab was created by the purchase of this 30 Liter bottle of Champagne by Ace of Spades, which was $200,000. Here’s the itemized receipt in British pounds.
The next day he posted on his website: “Just opened the world’s largest Ace of Spades bottle with my boy George Panatiyou at the PlayGround. Great night! Miami Next!”
More from Rucuss
- Miami Heat Celebration: Lebron James Performs 2 Chainz’ Riot, Bar Tab Close to $200,000 at Liv Nightclub [Photos/Video]
- Jay Z Buys Ace of Spades Champagne [Details]
- Future’s Tour Rider Reportedly Shows How Much He Makes Per Show [Details]
- Gucci Mane Denied Bond in Case of Assault With Soldier! [Details]
- Chris Brown & Drake Sued For $16 Million Over Nightclub Brawl! [Details]
- 6 Healthy Habits That Save You Money