Brazilian Rapper MC Daleste Shot Dead on Stage! [Video]
Rucuss staffJuly 10, 2013
A 20-year-old Brazilian rapper was fatally shot on stage in front of 3,000 fans.
While performing at a free concert in São Paulo state in Brazil on July 6, MC Daleste was midway through the show when he was shot in the abdomen and collapsed on stage. He died later in hospital.
The incident was caught on several videos posted to YouTube by fans who attended the concert. The disturbing clips, which have accumulated over five million views, show Daleste, real name Daniel Pellegrine, rapping before he falls to the ground. According to Billboard, Daleste was involved in São Paulo’s ostentation funk scene, where rappers trade gangster bars over heavily percussive beats. His releases have included songs about drug-dealer’s mothers, “goddesses” and hating the police.
MC Daleste’s father, Roland Pellegrine, said jealousy and envy were to blame for the violence that claimed his son’s life. Watch footage of Daleste being shot below.
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Almost Gets Pulled Off Stage By Fan [Video]
- Brazilian Model Claims Justin Bieber Is “Very Good in Bed” [Details]
- LMFAO Denies Breakup Rumors in New Video
- New Miss Universe Crowned
- Rihanna Rocks Out Crowd in Brazil
- Common Releases Another Drake Diss Record: ‘You Aint Wetting Nobody, You Canada Dry’