Brandy Norwood Engaged to Music Executive Ryan Press
Rucuss staffDecember 28, 2012
Wedding bells are in Brandy Norwood’s future.
“They are thrilled and happy and Brandy feels this is so right,” a source told Us Weekly.
Brandy and Ryan celebrated their impending nuptials in Hawaii. Brandy tweeted, “Hawaii sun all in my face:) having a great time with my love @ryanpress215.”
Rumors of an engagement began to circulate on Thursday after the 33-year old singer posted on Instagram song lyrics of her latest single, “How High,” which states, “Like a rib, I’m one within you. We’re unbreakable, inseparable.”
This will be Brandy’s first marriage. She has a 10-year-old daughter, Sy’rai, from a previous relationship with ex-boyfriend Robert Smith.
More from Rucuss
- Brandy Confirms Break-Up with Ryan Press [Details]
- The Game: Will Kelly Pitts Return for Season 5?
- Tia Mowry, Pooch Hall, Brandy, Kyla Pratt & More Attend The Game & Let’s Stay Together Premiere Party [Photos]
- Blaque Singer Natina Reed Dead at 32 [Details]
- Bobby Brown’s Sister Leolah Brown Says Ray J was Whitney’s ‘Runner Boy’ [Details]
- Jeremih Disses PARTYNEXTDOOR On Stage, Removed From The Tour [Details]