Brandon Jacobs Tells New York Jets Coach Rex Ryan to Shut the F*ck Up!
Rucuss staffDecember 26, 2011
Someone was finally able to shut New York Jets coach Rex Ryan up.
Ryan has done his fair share of trash talking through the years. He’s mouthed off before games, after games and quite frankly as often as he can. But Ryan got a dose of his own medicine after his team’s 29-14 loss to the New York Giants on Christmas Eve.
A war of words ensued between Ryan and Giants running back Brandon Jacobs after the game. Jacobs said that Ryan went after him “The way his pops went after [Kevin] Gilbride.” A photographer from the Newark Star-Ledger said that Jacobs told Ryan on the field, “It’s time to shut up, fat boy.”
But Jacobs’ version of the events to reporters was a little different.
“I told him to shut the f— up,” Jacobs told the New York Daily News. Ryan then told him “Go f— yourself.”
In Jacobs’ view, “Rex Ryan is a disrespectful bastard. The Jets have a big mouth, big belly coach that talks too much.”
Ryan didn’t confirm what was said when asked about the argument during his post game press conference.
“We had a private conversation,” Ryan told reporters. That’s all I’ll leave it as. He doesn’t like me. I respect him, but I couldn’t care less about him.”
Ouch! We’re guessing these two didn’t send each other Christmas cards.
More from Rucuss
- San Francisco 49er Fans Tweet Death Threats to Kyle Williams!
- Plaxico Burress Rips Former Coach, Teammates and Fans
- NBA Player Amir Johnson Ejected After Tug Of War With Referee Over Ball [Video]
- JR Smith And Brandon Jennings Get Into Twitter Beef Over JR’s Brother Chris [Details]
- Tyson Chandler, Joakim Noah Ejected After Altercation, Carmelo Anthony & Knicks Coach Tossed Too [Video]
- NY Jets Player Bart Scott Says Ravens And Redskins Players Used To Beef Over Strippers