Brad Pitt Wears $1,250 Sunglasses on Cannes Red Carpet [Photo]
Johnnie WaltersMay 24, 2012
Brad Pitt sparred no expense to look cool in Cannes, France.
Pitt arrived on the red carpet at the Killing Them Softly screening at the 65th Annual Cannes Film Festival in a pair of pricey shades on Tuesday. The 48-year old looked sharp in a black tuxedo and crisp white shirt, but it was his aviator shades that gained the most attention.
The Sama glasses are from the Black Onyx collection. They are also available in yellow gold, platinum and kohl.
We have to admit it was money well spent. Pitt looks good in them!
More from Rucuss
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Splurge on the Look: Amber Rose’s Givenchy Pansy Shirt
- Look for Less: Beyonce’s YSL Arty Ring
- Toni Collette In Alex Perry at ‘Hitchcock’ LA Premiere [Photos]
- 15 of the World’s Most Expensive Watches [Photos]
- Diddy, Kanye, Kim Kardashian & More Party on Yacht During Cannes Film Festival [Photos]