Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Engaged! [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 13, 2012
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have finally decided to get married.
Pitt’s manager Cynthia Pett-Dante released a statement to The Associated Press confirming that the power couple were engaged. But Dante admits that Pitt and Jolie have not set a wedding date yet. As of now, the engagement is simply a “promise for the future.”
Rumors began to swirl about a possible engagement on Wednesday when Jolie was spotted wearing an engagement ring. Angelina, Brad and son Pax were spotted looking at the Chinese collection at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art earlier this week.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, the jeweler who designed the ring is Robert Procop. He and Brad designed the ring together. Procop has a professional relationship with Angelina. He and the actress designed a line of jewelry called “The Style of Jolie.”
Brad and Angelina have six children together, three biological and three adopted.
The power couple relationship allegedly began on the set of “Mr. & Mrs. Smith” back in 2005. This will be Pitt’s second marriage and Angelina’s third.
More from Rucuss
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Expecting Their Seventh Child?
- Brad Pitt Says Marriage to Jennifer Aniston Was Dull
- Angelina Jolie Buys Brad Pitt a California Waterfall
- Fantasia Renews Wedding Vows Over Christmas [Photos]
- Angelina Jolie Will Launch Jewelry Line To Benefit Children Of Conflict [Photos]
- Did Rihanna Get ‘Thug Life’ Tattooed on Her Knuckles? [Photos]