Boxer Adrien Broner Flushes $20 Bills Down the Toilet! [Video]
Rucuss staffMarch 26, 2013
Lightweight boxing champion Adrien Broner wants the world to know that he has so much money that he doesn’t mind flushing it down the toilet.
While on vacation in Miami, Broner decided to flaunt his money. The 23-year old recorded his trip and was seen with a huge stack of bills of mostly $100 bills.
Broner claimed he doesn’t take change so when he spotted a few $20s in the stack he flushed him down the toilet. Yes, Broner actually tore up money and flushed it down the toilet.
Broner mainly talked throughout the video, while licking his lips profusely. Some of his infamous quotes in the nearly seven minute video were:
“I went out last night and I blew about 10, 20…I don’t know. We don’t count what we spend. But we know we spent a lot!
“I don’t take change back cause I don’t carry other bills. If ain’t Benjamin or Franklin or Benjamin Franklin, I ain’t carryin’ that!
“My big brother say he ‘poppin’ straps’ so I had to go get some straps and now all I do is pop straps cause my big bro. Shout out to Floyd. Shout out to the Money Team.”
This video comes on the heels of an arrest stemming from a Miami nightclub fight last week. Watch the video below.
More from Rucuss
- Adrien Broner Drops $15k in Strip Club, Allegedly Gives Stripper Oral Sex on Stage! [Video]
- Adrien Broner Suspended By WBC For ‘F*ck Mexican’ Interview [Details]
- Adrien Broner Spends $750k On Jewelry Shopping Spree [Details]
- Roger Mayweather on Adrien Broner: ‘He Ain’t No Motherf*cking Floyd Mayweather!’ [Video]
- Adrien Broner TKO’s Ashley Theophane, Calls Out Floyd Mayeather
- Adrien Broner Accused Of Knocking Out Man, Robbing Him [Details]