Bow Wow Celebrates Daughter’s First Birthday! [Photos]
Rucuss staffMay 4, 2012
Bow Wow and his ex-girlfriend Joie Chavis recently celebrated their daughter’s first birthday.
The rapper turned actor turned rapper looked like a proud pappa at his daughter Shai’s first birthday party on April 27. There was finger painting, clowns, inflatable slides, bounce houses, obstacle courses and more.
It appears Chavis and the 24-year old have put their differences aside. It’s definitely been a rocky road for the two whose private lives have played out in front of the world. TMZ reported that Chavis allegedly refused to put Bow Wow’s name on the birth certificate because he didn’t show up for Shai’s birth.
But we’re guessing all of that drama is in the past. Check out the photos via AWE below.
More from Rucuss
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Nelly Celebrates His Birthday Naked Again! [Photos]
- Erica Mena Accuses Bow Wow Of Beating His Baby Mama
- Bow Wow Blasts Baby Mama Over Akon’s Brother Bu Thiam
- Intruder Arrested After Attempting to Break Into Rihanna’s Mansion [Details]
- Bow Wow Clowns Chris Brown’s OHB Crew on Instagram [Details]