Boosie Badazz Reveals He Has Cancer [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 27, 2015
Boosie Badazz has revealed that he has cancer.
The Baton Rouge rapper posted a photo on Instagram of himself eating a meal with the caption: “I need all my fans to pray for me Doctor just told me I have cancer on my kidneys prayer is power that’s why I’m letting the world know prayfaboosie.”
The caption was deleted shortly after the initial posting.
According to TMZ, Boosie’s team was not happy he revealed his condition and it caught people close to him off guard. The 33-year-old rapper has been living with diabetes for years.
Boosie was released from prison in March 2014 after serving five years on a drug conviction.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Lil Boosie Holds #BoosieSpeaks Press Conference [Video]
- Lil Boosie Released From Prison [Details]
- August Alsina Remains Hospitalized for Seizures [Details]
- Ciara Shares First Photo Of Baby Future
- Bobbi Kristina Says Hacker Posted Drug Use Photo [Details]
- Basketball Wives Star Tami Roman Suffers a Miscarriage, But Not Giving Up