Bobby Kristina and Nick Gordon Headed to Mexico! [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 6, 2012
Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina and her rumored boyfriend Nick Gordon are going south of the border.
Bobbi Kristina and Gordon are headed to Mexico for Easter vacation with her uncle Gary Houston and wife Pat Houston, RadarOnline reports. The young couple doesn’t seem to be fazed by the heavy criticism of their relationship, especially by Krissy’s grandmother Cissy Houston.
Friends and family have been worried about Bobbi Kristina since Whitney’s death. A source told Star magazine that the Houston family held an intervention because the 19-year old continues to drink, smoke marijuana and pop prescription pills in the wake of her mother’s death. But the intervention didn’t seem to work.
Bobbi Kristina recently snagged an acting role on Tyler Perry’s “For Better or Worse” on TBS. Cissy Houston was the one that got Krissy the part. She allegedly had a long conversation with Perry about being her professional mentor and he agreed. It’s rumored that he will try to monitor her personal life as well.
More from Rucuss
- Bobbi Kristina To Have Her Own Reality Show [Details]
- Nick Gordon Brags About Smoking Weed With Whitney Houston
- Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon Go Public! [Video]
- Bobby Kristina and Bobby Brown Mending Relationship, Go For Lunch! [Details]
- Whitney Houston’s God Son Nick Gordon Defends Relationship With Bobbi Kristina
- Cissy Houston Pens Open Letter to Bobbi Kristina: ‘You’re Too Young to Get Married!’