Bobby Brown Sentenced to Jail Time For DUI [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 27, 2013
Bobby Brown has been sentenced to 55 days in jail after pleading no contest to
drunk driving charges.
Brown pleaded no contest on Tuesday to driving under the influence and to driving on a suspended license. The 44-year old was also sentenced to 48 months probation. He must pay a $500 fine and complete an 18 month alcohol program. On the second charge, he was placed on 36 months of summary probation, ordered to pay a $300 fine, and install an ignition interlock device, which prohibits the driver from starting the car if they blow above the legal limit, reports E! News.
Brown, who was already on probation with a suspended license from a prior DUI conviction in March, was pulled over in October on suspicion of drunk driving. This is his third DUI conviction.
RadarOnline reported that the singer’s friends and family were concerned that his court-ordered stint in rehab for the March arrest didn’t make an impact, and were “terrified” that he was going to fall off the wagon again.
His friends were right.
Hopefully this time around, Brown will get the help he needs to kick his habit.
More from Rucuss
- Michael Houston Admits He Introduced Whitney Houston to Drugs [Video]
- Bobby Brown Arrested For DUI Again! [Details]
- Check Out Ciara’s Whitney Houston Dance Tribue
- Man Gets Two DUIs At Same McDonald’s In A Span Of Hours [Details]
- Cissy Houston Says She Will Fight ‘To The Grave’ To Protect Bobbi Kristina’s Money From Bobby Brown
- Bobby Brown Quits New Edition Reunion Tour [Details]