Bobby Brown Debuts Don’t Let Me Die Video
Rucuss staffMay 23, 2012
Bobby Brown has released the video for his first single Don’t Let Me Die off his upcoming album Masterpiece.
His first single was rumored to be about his late ex-wife Whitney Houston, but as it turns out the song was written years before the recent death of the singer. The video features personal footage of a vacation that Brown and his fiancée Alicia Etheridge spent together in Jamaica. New Edition’s Ralph Tresvant is also in a clip of the video.
Brown said the track is about Etheridge who he will marry in Hawaii on June 15. It will end a two-year engagement. The couple has a son, Cassius, who was born in 2009.
Brown will release his first album in 14 years on June 5. He’s scheduled to perform the song live on May 28th on the TODAY Show Rockefeller Plaza concert series and on 106 & Park on May 29.
Watch the video below.
More from Rucuss
- Bobby Brown Gets Married in Hawaii [Photo]
- Bobby Kristina and Bobby Brown Mending Relationship, Go For Lunch! [Details]
- Bobbi Kristina’s Boyfriend Nick Gordon Refuses to Speak to Bobby Brown [Video]
- Mike Epps Talks Feud With Daughter: “My Kid is Turning into Bobbi Kristina!” [Video]
- Whitney Houston’s ‘Homecoming Ceremony’ Was a Celebration Filled with Tears and Emotion
- Bobbi Kristina & Nick Gordon Celebrate Whitney Houston’s Birthday With Tattoos [Photos]