Bobby Brown Gets Married in Hawaii [Photo]
Rucuss staffJune 19, 2012
Bobby Brown didn’t let a tour stop him from tieing the knot.
Brown married his longtime girlfriend Alicia Etheredge in Honolulu on Monday. It was just 24 hours after performing with New Edition.
The bride wore a white fitted gown while Bobby wore a red suit and Adidas sneakers that matched their son, Cassius. His kids Landon, La’Princia and Bobby Jr. were in attendance but Bobbi Kris missed the ceremony.
However, Brown’s daughter with Whitney Houston, Bobbi Kristina, did not attend the wedding. The two are allegedly on bad terms. According to Page Six, Bobbi Kristina chose to stay in New York to film scenes for her upcoming reality show on Lifetime.
Bobby and Alicia became engaged in 2010 when Brown popped the question during a sold-out New Edition show in Jacksonville, Fla.
More from Rucuss
- Bobbi Kristina’s Boyfriend Nick Gordon Refuses to Speak to Bobby Brown [Video]
- Bobby Brown Debuts Don’t Let Me Die Video
- Bobby Kristina and Bobby Brown Mending Relationship, Go For Lunch! [Details]
- Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Wants to Change Her Last Name!
- Bobbi Kristina Makes Acting Debut on For Better or Worse [Video]
- Bobbi Kristina Wears Mismatched Heels To Event, Says She’s Pursuing Singing Career [Photos]