Bobby Brown Enters Rehab For Alcohol Addiction
Rucuss staffAugust 15, 2012
Bobby Brown is back in rehab.
Brown entered himself into a rehabilitation center for alcohol addiction, TMZ reports. It’s a problem Brown has been allegedly suffering from for years. A source told the website the singer realized he couldn’t do it on his own. Brown decided he needed help and wants to make the best out of the rest of his life for his children’s sake.
Brown was arrested for DUI in March. He was given a sobriety test, blowing a 0.12. The 43-year-old singer was then taken directly to jail. If he’s convicted, this will be the second DUI for Brown, his first was in Georgia in 1996.
Brown’s lawyer Christopher Brown insists that his client entered rehab because of a plea agreement with the State of California after his latest DUI arrest.
“Mr. Brown takes his agreement very seriously and admitted himself three weeks after concluding his honeymoon in Mexico during a break from the New Edition tour,” said Christopher Brown, Esq. of Brown & Rosen LLC. “Bobby is doing well and receiving services that comply with his agreement with the State of California.”
More from Rucuss
- Bobby Brown Arrested For DUI Again! [Details]
- Bobby Brown Arrested on Suspicion of Drunk Driving
- Bobby Brown Sentenced to Jail Time For DUI [Details]
- Lamar Odom Reportedly Checks Into Rehab [Details]
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Justin Bieber Arrested for DUI and Resisting Arrest [Details]