Bobby Brown Arrested on Suspicion of Drunk Driving
Rucuss staffMarch 27, 2012
Bobby Brown has been arrested under suspicion of driving under the influence in Los Angeles.
The singer was reportedly busted by cops in Van Nuys/Tarzana, Calif., neighborhood just after noon on Monday for driving while talking on a cell phone, Access Hollywood reports. Officers then gave him a field sobriety test.
Brown, who was married to the late Whitney Houston, allegedly failed the sobriety test and was taken to the Van Nuys jail where he was charged and booked for suspicion of DUI. Brown’s manager told Access Hollywood that he had been released from jail and was home following the incident.
Brown, 43, was previously convicted for a DUI from an arrest in Georgia in 1996. He pleaded guilty to that charge and served eight days in prison.
More from Rucuss
- Bobby Brown Arrested For DUI Again! [Details]
- Bobby Brown Enters Rehab For Alcohol Addiction
- Check Out Ciara’s Whitney Houston Dance Tribue
- CeeLo Green Addresses Exploding Phone Video [Details]
- Cissy Houston Says She Will Fight ‘To The Grave’ To Protect Bobbi Kristina’s Money From Bobby Brown
- Derrick Rose A Passenger in DUI Arrest