Bobby Brown Arrested For DUI Again! [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 24, 2012
Bobby Brown was arrested on suspicion of DUI for the second time this year.
Brown was pulled over around 1 a.m. Wednesday morning after police allegedly saw the singer driving erratically in Los Angeles. After officers smelled a strong odor of alcohol, the police asked Brown to take a field sobriety test. The 43-year old refused, according to ABC affiliate KABC. Brown was arrested on suspicion of DUI and booked at Van Nuys Jail.
Brown was previously arrested for DUI in March. A judge sentenced him to an alcohol treatment program, probation and a fine after he pleaded no contest to a DUI charge. Brown entered a rehab facility and stayed less than 30 days for alcohol abuse during the summer. Brown also has a DUI conviction on his record from 1996.
More from Rucuss
- Bobby Brown Sentenced to Jail Time For DUI [Details]
- Bobby Brown Arrested on Suspicion of Drunk Driving
- Bobby Brown Enters Rehab For Alcohol Addiction
- Justin Bieber Arrested for DUI and Resisting Arrest [Details]
- Kevin McCall Accused of Beating a Woman Unconscious [Details]
- Lamar Odom Reportedly Checks Into Rehab [Details]