Bobbi Kristina’s Family To Let Her Die On Same Day as Whitney Houston
Rucuss staffFebruary 10, 2015
Bobbi Kristina will reportedly be taken off life support on the same day her mother Whitney Houston died three years ago.
Bobby Brown’s daughter tragic situation will end on Wednesday. The 21-year old was found unconscious and face down in her bathtub on January 31st. She was rushed to an Atlanta hospital, where she’s been in a medically induced coma since.
Doctors allegedly told the family there was little they can do to save Bobbi Kristina days after her admission. She suffered a series of seizures before being admitted to a different hospital.
A public prayer vigil was held Monday night, while Whitney Houston songs played. Bobbi Kristina’s boyfriend, Nick Gordon, is reportedly being investigated for his role in how she ended up unconscious and face down in a filled bathtub.
Photos via ABCnews.com
More from Rucuss
- Bobbi Kristina Slams Angela Bassett For Not Being Cast To Pay Whitney Houston
- Pat Houston Wins Restraining Order Against Nick Gordon, Bobbi Kristina Responds!
- Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Evicted, Leaves Nasty Note to Neighbors [Details]
- Bobbi Kristina Says Hacker Posted Drug Use Photo [Details]
- Check Out Ciara’s Whitney Houston Dance Tribue
- Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon Reportedly Do Not Have a Prenup [Details]