Bobbi Kristina Walks Off Tyler Perry Show In Tears [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 30, 2012
Bobbi Kristina Brown is still struggling with her mother Whitney Houston’s sudden death.
Bobbi Kristina couldn’t contain her emotions on the set of Tyler Perry’s For Better or Worse and walked off the set in tears. According to RadarOnline, she walked off quietly but quickly began to cry.
“Bobbi Kristina had a private breakdown and barely anyone saw it,” the source told RadarOnline. “She was crying and said she needed a minute, she needed a break to get herself together. But then she decided she couldn’t handle doing the show right now. She’s still mourning her mom.”
Bobbi Kristina, who was hired on as a recurring role on the show in April, allegedly quit the show last week. It was a fast exit for the 19-year old, who has only filmed a few episodes of the show, which is scheduled to air its second season in July.
Despite leaving For Better Or For Worse, she is still filming her reality TV show for Lifetime with Pat Houston, grandmother Cissy Houston and other extended family members.
“She is confused right now,” a source told RadarOnline. “She is not prepared to live without her mom.”
Bobbi Kristina allegedly earned $30,000 an episode for the TV show, but she is not worried about income. She recieves money from her mother’s estate. Bobbi Kristina continues to live at the condo that she shared with her mother in Atlanta.
More from Rucuss
- Bobbi Kristina Makes Acting Debut on For Better or Worse [Video]
- Bobby Kristina and Nick Gordon Headed to Mexico! [Details]
- Bobbi Kristina To Have Her Own Reality Show [Details]
- Does Bobbi Kristina Want Plastic Surgery to Boost Her Career? [Details]
- Cissy Houston Says She Will Fight ‘To The Grave’ To Protect Bobbi Kristina’s Money From Bobby Brown
- Bobbi Kristina, Cissy, Pat & Gary Houston Sign On For Lifetime Reality Show [Details]