Bobbi Kristina To Have Her Own Reality Show [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 11, 2012
Bobbi Kristina has been making plenty of business moves since her mother Whitney Houston’s death in February.
Krissy has already inked a deal with a recurring role on Tyler Perry’s For Better or For Worse sitcom, and now it appears she may have a starring role on her own show. The 19-year-old reportedly has a reality show in the works documenting her life since Houston’s death.
Radar Online reports that Krissy’s show is a bit risky because it will show her relationship with adopted brother and rumor boyfriend, Nicholas Gordon. And Krissy’s alleged substance abuse brings up plenty of red flags as well.
“This show is being done against her family’s advice,” a source told RadarOnline. “Bobbi is scared the world will label her just like her mother.”
The source revealed that Bobbi Kristina appeared to be under the influence of something during meetings for the series.
“She was slurring her words and said: “I will show the world I am not my mother and will not walk in her shoes down her path,’ then seconds later would mutter, ‘My mother was just normal, completely normal, someone who did normal things. She just listened to all the wrong people–and did the wrong things.”
It’s unclear when the show will air or when an official deal with be announced.
More from Rucuss
- Bobby Kristina and Nick Gordon Headed to Mexico! [Details]
- Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina is Back Home in Atlanta [Details]
- Bobbi Kristina Walks Off Tyler Perry Show In Tears [Details]
- Does Bobbi Kristina Want Plastic Surgery to Boost Her Career? [Details]
- Bobbi Kristina Makes Acting Debut on For Better or Worse [Video]
- Bobbi Kristina Wears Mismatched Heels To Event, Says She’s Pursuing Singing Career [Photos]