Bobbi Kristina Says Hacker Posted Drug Use Photo [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 17, 2014
Bobbi Kristina claims she did not post a photo of herself smoking from a bong.
And Whitney Houston’s daughter didn’t write a plea for help on Instagram either. Krissy is blaming it all on a hacker.
If you missed it, check out the caption and photo that was also featured in the National Enquirer below.
‘This picture may be inappropriate but I want to make a connection with you all. Don’t worry this picture isn’t recent just hear me out. Do you know what I feel? I feel strange I can’t feel any pain anymore. I don’t take any drugs as of recently.’
‘Things just happened. But then there is some situation that force me to do things and the impact I’ll feel pain. I did and I do. I was hurt.’
‘People kinda expect more from me. But I can’t. I have lost my sense. It just happened. Then here we go again I’m in the same pain. I’m hurt. I’m trying to. I really do. But I know that I’m hurt and in pain but I can feel it but I don’t know what it is.’
‘What do I really do? God, Help me ignore and rebuke what these demons are saying, in Jesus Name. Amen.’
Bobbi Kristina later claimed a hacker was responsible for the post.
More from Rucuss
- Bobbi Kristina Wears Mismatched Heels To Event, Says She’s Pursuing Singing Career [Photos]
- Pat Houston Wins Restraining Order Against Nick Gordon, Bobbi Kristina Responds!
- Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Evicted, Leaves Nasty Note to Neighbors [Details]
- Bobbi Kristina Slams Angela Bassett For Not Being Cast To Pay Whitney Houston
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family To Let Her Die On Same Day as Whitney Houston
- Check Out Ciara’s Whitney Houston Dance Tribue