Bobbi Kristina & Nick Gordon Celebrate Whitney Houston’s Birthday With Tattoos [Photos]
Peaches GrantAugust 9, 2012
Bobbi Kristina Brown honored her mother Whitney Houston in a special way on her birthday.
Bobbi Kris and her boyfriend Nick Gordon decided to get tattoos at Inksomnia Tattoo Shop in Alpharetta, GA on Thursday. With television cameras in tow for the families reality show, the couple got the initials ‘WH’ on their wrists.
Bobbi Kris tweeted:
I’m REALLY REALLY missing my mommy today . 2morrow is #MOMMYSBDAY of course. Once it hits 12 am mommy it’s your birthday & I am going 2 celebrate it 2 thee fullest! Bc YOU deserve it damn it, YOU deserveNothingbuttheBEST!
On the way with MY booboo @nickdgordon heading2 #Inksomnia for our TATTSSS !this is for you mommy (: we love you, happybirthday OurladyXxo
You all will get2see! No worries we’ll show you & so will our #Realityshow ! #TheHoustonChronicals! Make sure you look out for it nxt yr!
Houston would have been 49 years old.
More from Rucuss
- Bobbi Kristina’s Boyfriend Nick Gordon Refuses to Speak to Bobby Brown [Video]
- Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon Go Public! [Video]
- Nick Gordon Brags About Smoking Weed With Whitney Houston
- Nick Gordon Slams Houston Family, Has Scuffle With Whitney’s Nephew
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family To Let Her Die On Same Day as Whitney Houston
- Bobby Kristina and Bobby Brown Mending Relationship, Go For Lunch! [Details]