Bobbi Kristina Lands Role on Tyler Perry’s For Better or For Worse
Rucuss staffMarch 30, 2012
Tyler Perry has given Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina a recurring role on one of this sitcoms.
Perry, who spoke at the late singer’s funeral, offered Bobbi Kristina the role after his sitcom For Better or For Worse was picked up for a second season on TBS. Krissy will play the daughter of one of the stylists in the beauty salon that Tasha Smith’s character Angela owns, StraightFromtheA reports.
The website claims Bobbi Kristina has been spotted coming and going from Perry’s Atlanta Studios for the last few weeks. It has also been reported that her rumored boyfriend Nick Gordon has been by her side. Pat Houston, who is over Houston’s estate, has also been spotted on set. But many believe she was there to negotiate Krissy’s contract.
For Better or For Worse is a show based on Perry’s 2007 film Why Did I Get Married? and Why Did I Get Married Too? It centers around the rocky relationship of Smith’s character Angela and Michael Jai White’s character Marcus. Angela resumes her role as a successful business while Marcus becomes a sports commentor.
The new season begins July 2012.
More from Rucuss
- Bobbi Kristina Makes Acting Debut on For Better or Worse [Video]
- Does Bobbi Kristina Want Plastic Surgery to Boost Her Career? [Details]
- Bobbi Kristina To Have Her Own Reality Show [Details]
- Bobbi Kristina Walks Off Tyler Perry Show In Tears [Details]
- Bobby Kristina and Nick Gordon Headed to Mexico! [Details]
- Bobbi Kristina Slams Angela Bassett For Not Being Cast To Pay Whitney Houston