Bobbi Kristina, Jordan Sparks, John Legend Tribute to Whitney Houston at 2012 Billboard Music Awards [Video]
Rucuss staffMay 21, 2012
Bobbi Kristina Brown was moved to tears during the tribute to her mother Whitney Houston during Sunday’s Billboard Music Awards.
But Bobbi Kristina didn’t let her emotions get the best of her during the acceptance speech of the Millennium award on behalf of her mother. Krissy, 19, who was accompanied by her alleged boyfriend Nick Gordon on stage, was poised and calm after Patricia Houston introduced her.
“I just really want to say thank you to everyone who supported us through it all,” Bobbi Kristina said during the acceptance speech of her mother’s award. “Not just from when it was good, but when it was bad, too. Just everything. Thank you so much for showing that much love, because she deserved it. She did. I’m just blessed to have been in such an incredible woman’s life. There will never be another one, never, and I thank you, all of you, fans, everyone, thank you so much.”
Whoopi Goldberg introduced two touching tribute performances before Krissy gave her speech. John Legend sand “The Greatest Love of All” and Jordan Sparks sang “I Will Always Love You.”
Watch the tribute and Bobbi Kristina’s acceptance speech below.
More from Rucuss
- Whitney Houston’s God Son Nick Gordon Defends Relationship With Bobbi Kristina
- Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon Go Public! [Video]
- Bobbi Kristina’s Boyfriend Nick Gordon Refuses to Speak to Bobby Brown [Video]
- Nick Gordon Slams Houston Family, Has Scuffle With Whitney’s Nephew
- Bobby Kristina and Bobby Brown Mending Relationship, Go For Lunch! [Details]
- Bobbi Kristina & Nick Gordon Celebrate Whitney Houston’s Birthday With Tattoos [Photos]