Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina is Back Home in Atlanta [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 23, 2012
Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina is back home in Atlanta.
The 18-year old returned to Atlanta Wednesday night. She’s now at the townhouse she shared with Houston. Neighbors have confirmed that she’s back in the house, but there hasn’t been much movement in the Atlanta home.
“Bobbi arrived last night,” a source told Hollywoodlife. “I don’t know if she has any family members with her.”
Bobbi Kristina will not be in Atlanta alone. Whitney’s brother also resides there, along with the Winans family. Her adopted brother Nicholas Gordon is with her. Gordon is helping her get through this tough time, since Houston died on Feb. 11. Nicholas, 22, was raised by Whitney and considered a brother to Bobbi Kristina. He was a pallbearer at Houston’s funeral.
HollywoodLife.com reports Bobbi lived at that home alone for weeks and sometimes months at a time when Houston was alive. Bobbi is believed to be unstable. She has allegedly tried to kill herself twice since her mother’s death.
Let’s pray that Bobbi Kris will get through this difficult time.
More from Rucuss
- Bobbi Kristina To Have Her Own Reality Show [Details]
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family To Let Her Die On Same Day as Whitney Houston
- Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon Go Public! [Video]
- Bobbi Kristina & Nick Gordon Celebrate Whitney Houston’s Birthday With Tattoos [Photos]
- Nick Gordon Brags About Smoking Weed With Whitney Houston
- Bobbi Kristina’s Boyfriend Nick Gordon Refuses to Speak to Bobby Brown [Video]