Bobbi Kristina: ‘I’m Tired Of Hearing People Say ‘Eww You’re Engaged To Your Brother’ [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 10, 2013
Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina is finally setting the record straight about her alleged brother Nick Gordon.
Krissy revealed that she and Nick are engaged. But before you ridicule her about being engaged to her brother she claims those rumors are not true. Bobbi Kristina is so fed up with the rumors that she wrote a lengthy post on Facebook to clear up the accusations.
“YES, me and nick are engaged,” Bobbi Kristina wrote. “I’m tired of hearing people say “eww your engaged to your brother or if Whitney was still alive would we be together or would she approve of this.” Let me clear up something, we aren’t even real brother and sister nor is he my adoptive brother. My mom never adopted him. In fact, mommy was the one who even said that she knew that we were going to start dating. My mom knows me better than any of you. A lot of yall are saying that yall are only saying this all out of love. Which is bull because if that was so, all you would want is for me to be happy.”
Krissy, 20, added,”People need to seriously stop judging my relationship. Pretty sure it’s my own decision who I want to be with. Yes, my relationship may not be perfect. We will have rough patches, just like every other relationship. And we have had our rough patches. You may or may not agree with my relationship. You may or may not respect it. Judge me, go ahead. Your opinions are yours and mine are mine. It is my life and not yours. The decisions I make have nothing to do with you. Goodnight.”
Houston allegedly brought Gordon into her home when he was 12 and has referred to him as her “son” before she died in February 2012. Check out a few photos Krissy posted of the couple below.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Bobbi Kristina & Nick Gordon Celebrate Whitney Houston’s Birthday With Tattoos [Photos]
- Bobbi Kristina Confirms Engagement in ‘The Houstons’ Trailer [Video]
- Cissy Houston Pens Open Letter to Bobbi Kristina: ‘You’re Too Young to Get Married!’
- Bobby Kristina and Nick Gordon Headed to Mexico! [Details]
- Whitney Houston’s God Son Nick Gordon Defends Relationship With Bobbi Kristina
- Bobbi Kristina, Jordan Sparks, John Legend Tribute to Whitney Houston at 2012 Billboard Music Awards [Video]