Bobbi Kristina Confirms Engagement in ‘The Houstons’ Trailer [Video]
Rucuss staffOctober 11, 2012
Rumors have been circulating for months that Bobbi Kristina Brown was engaged to her adopted brother Nick Gordon.
The 19-year old and Nick denied the rumor. But now its appears they lied and the rumor is true. The pair wanted to wait to share the news on their new reality show, The Houstons: On Our Own.
In the trailer that can be seen exclusively on E! News, it shows Bobbi Kris revealing ‘we’re engaged.’ Many in the family have mixed feelings about their relationship. Some believe he’s an opportunist. But Bobbi Kris and Nick try to change the family’s views of him.
Watch the premiere of The Houstons: On Our Own on Wednesday, Oct. 24.
More from Rucuss
- Bobbi Kristina’s Boyfriend Nick Gordon Refuses to Speak to Bobby Brown [Video]
- Nick Gordon Brags About Smoking Weed With Whitney Houston
- Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon Reportedly Do Not Have a Prenup [Details]
- Cissy Houston Pens Open Letter to Bobbi Kristina: ‘You’re Too Young to Get Married!’
- Bobbi Kristina: ‘I’m Tired Of Hearing People Say ‘Eww You’re Engaged To Your Brother’ [Details]
- Bobbi Kristina & Nick Gordon Celebrate Whitney Houston’s Birthday With Tattoos [Photos]