Bobbi Kristina Brown Dead At 22 [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 27, 2015
Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown has died at the age of 22.
The Houston family announced her passing in a statement via their rep.
“Bobbi Kristina Brown passed away July, 26, 2015, surrounded by her family,” Kristen Foster said Sunday. “She is finally at peace in the arms of God. We want to again thank everyone for their tremendous amount of love and support during these last few months.”
Bobbi Kristina’s death comes nearly six months after she was found unresponsive in a bathtub at a townhome in Roswell, Ga., on Jan. 31. She never fully regained consciousness and remained on life support following her near-drowning. In March, she was transferred to a long-term care facility in the Atlanta area.
Three-and-a-half years ago her mother was found dead in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton hotel on the eve of the Grammys. A coroner ruled Houston’s death an accidental drowning, with heart disease and cocaine use listed as contributing factors.
Bobbi Kristina was the only child between Houston and Brown.
More from Rucuss
- Bobbi Kristina Interview Scores Oprah’s OWN Network Biggest Ratings Ever! [Details]
- Oprah Winfrey Interviews Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina and Family [Details]
- Ray J Denies Bobby Brown’s Sister Claims That He Gave Whitney Houston Cocaine
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family To Let Her Die On Same Day as Whitney Houston
- Ray J Parties With Brandy the Night of Whitney Houston’s Sudden Death [Photos]
- Whitney Houston’s Family ‘Stunned’ That Clive Davis Had Pre-Grammy Party [Details]