Blazers And Warriors Get Into Brawl, 3 Players Ejected [Video]
Rucuss staffNovember 24, 2013
The Portland Trailblazers have one of the best records in the NBA, but that hasn’t come without a few headaches along the way.
During the Trailblazers 113-101 defeat of the Golden State Warriors, a scuffle broke out during the third quarter in Oakland on Saturday night. A shoving match between Blazers’ Joel Freeland and Warriors’ Andrew Bogut escalated into a heated argument.
Portland’s Wesley Matthews and Mo Williams were ejected from the game, along with Golden State’s Draymond Green. The Blazers dominated the fourth quarter, outscoring the Warriors 32-17 in the period.
“That inspired us, Matthews told reporters. “We got better from it, we got stronger from it. Mo and I were continuing to cheer. They couldn’t hear us, but we were continuing to cheer.”
The NBA has not announced any fines or punishment for those involved. Watch the brawl below.
Photos via Bleacherreport.com
More from Rucuss
- Draymond Green Talks About The Steven Adams’ Kick [Details]
- Former Community Relations Director Is Suing Monta Ellis & The Golden State Warriors For Harassment
- Kevin Durant’s Issues With Russell Westbrook Allegedly Contributed to Decision
- Foot Locker Releases James Harden’s R&B Single ‘Harden Soul!’ [Video]
- Tupac Look-Alike Steals Show At Boston Celtics Game [Video]
- NBA’s Klay Thompson’s Girlfriend Says She Found Him in Bed With Side Chick