Blaque Singer Natina Reed’s Sister Found Dead Less Than a Year After Her Death! [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 9, 2013
The sister of deceased singer Natina Reed of the 90’s group Blaque was found dead in her DeKalb County home.
Hiphopenquirer.com reports Niesha Stevens’ body was discovered Thursday by her 7-year-old daughter. Stevens’ husband, Tim Stevens, was at work at the time. Niesha and her husband married in February.
There’s been no word yet on the cause of death. DeKalb County police do not suspect foul play.
Natina Reed, who was discovered by TLC’s Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes, was hit by a car and killed October 27, 2012. She was walking home on foot from a convenience store. Reed’s driver’s license was revoked for a prior DUI arrest. No charges were filed for her death.
Photos via Hiphopenquirer.com and Hip Hop Virus
More from Rucuss
- Blaque Singer Natina Reed Dead at 32 [Details]
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]
- Man Gets Two DUIs At Same McDonald’s In A Span Of Hours [Details]
- Rodney King Found Dead in Swimming Pool, He Was 47
- TLC Movie: ‘CrazySexyCool’ Breaks Ratings Records
- Kevin McCall Accused of Beating a Woman Unconscious [Details]