Blake Griffin Has a Baby With Matt Leinart’s Baby Mama [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 24, 2013
Los Angeles Clippers star Blake Griffin announced on Monday that he and former USC basketball player Brynn Cameron have had a baby boy.
Cameron gave birth to their son Ford Wilson Cameron-Griffin on August 1. TMZ reported on Monday that Blake Austin Griffin was listed on the birth certificate as the father.
Now after a failed attempt to keep the birth under wraps, Griffin is coming clean about being a father.
“We are very happy to have a healthy baby, but respectfully request to keep our personal affairs private and let us focus on parenting our son,” Griffin said in a statement to The Los Angeles Times.
Cameron, who is a former USC basketball player, and Griffin have been dating for at least two years. She also has a 6-year-old son with former USC Heisman Trophy winner Matt Leinart. The two broke up before she had the baby and has since had some serious child support issues. Cameron reportedly receives $15,000 a month in child support.
Cameron’s brother, Jordan, played tight end and wide receiver at USC, and was drafted in the fourth round by the Cleveland Browns two years ago. Jordan is having a breakout season for the Browns and has four touchdown catches this year.
Griffin collaborated with Jordan to produce a pre-draft hype video for the NFL prospect two years ago. Watch the video below:
More from Rucuss
- NBA Player Blake Griffin Responds to Serge Ibaka Groin Hit With Funny Tweet! [Details]
- Kendrick Perkins Slams LeBron For Dunk Tweet, Thinks He Tweets For Attention!
- NBA Player Blake Griffin is Not a Happy DirecTV Customer, Gets in Middle of Feud With Viacom [Details]
- Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, Matt Barnes & More Wear Ugly Christmas Sweaters to Game [Photos]
- Athletes Get Naked For ESPN’s Body Issue
- Lamar Odom To Play For Spanish Team Laboral Vitoria