Black Friday 2013: Fights, Stampedes & Arguments at Walmart [Videos]
Rucuss staffNovember 29, 2013
Black Friday shopping hysteria began earlier than previous years.
Many corporations opted to begin its sales on Thanksgiving evening in an effort to minimize fights and injuries. Although some stores were able to keep the crowds in check, some were not so lucky.
Walmart appears to be leading the way with the most altercations caught on film. People were serious about buying those $100 televisions, cheap tablets, towels and etc. Watch some of the madness unfold below.
More from Rucuss
- Watch: Walmart Shoppers Fight Over Cell Phones on 2012 Black Friday [Video]
- It’s Black Friday, Don’t Let This Be You! [Photos/Video]
- Nik Wallenda Walks Across Niagara Falls On A Tightrope [Video]
- Orlando Magic’s Dwight Howard Busts a Move Before Game [Video]
- Nelly Owes the IRS Over $2 Million [Details]
- Jeremih Disses PARTYNEXTDOOR On Stage, Removed From The Tour [Details]